Monday, April 27, 2009

If it looks suspect it probably is



Okay, so I took my boys to the park yesterday to enjoy the great weather that we had here in Hampton Roads. My boy and his daughter came through and we all went out to Mount Trashmore. Like I said, it was a great day. There were a lot of cuties with there kids out there as well. A great family day, can't stress that enough. Why was there one weird dude, doing pull ups on the monkey bars. I understand getting your workout on, but it looks a little suspect when you are doing it on the kids section when there are a ton of kids trying to enjoy the playground. Oh by the way did I mention dude was shadow boxing in the playground. Wow!!! I kept asking my boy, "What's up with this dude?" I definitely kept him in my sights. Any funny business and it would have been a wrap. I don't play that, not with my kids!!!

Alright, so for you single guys, here is some advise from this Grown Man, don't workout in the children's section of the park with a rack of kids around. It looks very suspect!!! I get it where there are children, there may be single moms too. I feel ya, really I do. However, borrow a friends kid; become a Big Brother; take a nephew or niece, but please, please don't come by your lonesome and shadow box in the corner.

It looks suspect. Matter fact it is suspect!!! Go to the YMCA!!!

I'm out!!! Peace

1 comment: