Friday, June 5, 2009

On the other side of the country!!!


So I'm back from my "work" trip. I had a good time, I stayed in the Silverdale area which is about an hour and a half west of Seattle. I really enjoyed the area, it's so different to Va. People that I met were really friendly and laid back. The scenery was naturally gorgeous. Pretty cool to see Mt. Rainier and Mt. Olympic in the distance. The golf was great!!! Although I only played at two courses, I really enjoyed them. I played Gold Mountain and Rolling Hills. The food was like any other place in America. Shout outs to the ladies at Applebees in Silverdale, the bartenders there are awesome!!! Bistros was pretty cool, great place to hang out on a Friday night if your not planning to go to Seattle. Red Robin, you just can't go wrong. Oh yeah, the Silver Diner, great brewery/restaurant in Silverdale. They had great beer and awesome entrees. Recommend it to everyone.

Anyway, I'm glad to be home. Definitely missed the family and friends. Time to get back to the East Coast way of life. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment