Monday, July 20, 2009

its been a while!

Alright, so Í have been on somewhat of a hiatus on my Grown Man Blog, however I have been on my Grown Man grind. So let's play catch up.
I'm back in grad school at George Washington University. Its been very hectic but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. This is the first time outside of highschool that I've been excited about school. I've been on my scholarship hustle and was rewarded with 1 scholarship so far. I have several more to apply for. Gotta maintain this 4.0. Lol

I'm on my daddy grind! We've been preparing for the arrival of our baby girl. Cayla. I've been so used to dealing with my sons that this is a big change for me. From the girlie colors of her nursery to the pink onesies. Hilarious! Well her mom has done a great job with interior decoration in the past and I'm sure the trend will continue.
I'll get back at you soon. Until then keep getting your Grown Man on!

No comments:

Post a Comment